EPIC Radio--lineup for 22 March 2017
Here is our Player
- 7:30 - 9:00 AM: The Are You Crazy Show -- Health Care Update, Dr Zakee McGill
- 11:00 - Noon: Resistance Radio - with Stewart Acuff. This morning at 10 eastern Guest, immigration activist and expert, Ana Avendano
Noon -- Food Food Food -- shows are approximately 1 hour long
- The Nosh Show: Fast and Junk Food: The Hostess with the Mostest. "This is usually the part where we tell you what we talk about during the episode. Um, well, for this episode we don't really want to do that because that would ruin the surprise. Ugh. Now saying there's a surprise kind of ruins the surprise. Actually, I don't really think many of you read this, so I think we're okay."
- Gastropod: Hacking taste Taste is the oldest of our five senses, and yet perhaps the least understood. It’s far more complicated than salty versus sweet: new research is dramatically expanding our knowledge of taste, showing that it’s intimately connected to obesity, mood, immunity, and more. In this episode, we get into the science of how taste works, why we taste what we do, and what makes supertasters unique. And finally, we hack our taste buds—for fun, but, in the future, maybe for health, too.
- Three episodes of the Splendid Table: The President's Kitchen Table, The Dirt Cure, and Cookbooks, Food Cities and politics