A lot of changes are in the works on programming.
1. All recorded music, literature, talk, podcasts, etc, will be either live from free sources, or in the public domain.
2. Live Shows include:
- The Winners and Losers Radio Program -- Monday thru Friday (most weeks, 6:30 - 9 AM. Our player is always on!
- Monday -- the Poetry Show -- This week features a return to Neruda and Rilke, and some original parables. James Thurber also makes an appearance.
- Tuesday: the Mike Diesel, John Case and Stewart Acuff Old Men's Naked News Review. Only those of us able to rise on time may appear.
- Wednesday: Gayle Becker continues guests from the progressive movements.
- Thursday: Revolution Radio
- Friday: the local calendar and news.
- Winners and losers shows may include recorded excerpts of content from Richard Wolfe's Economic Update, Best of the Left, Moonshine Jesus, Jared Bernstein's podcasts, and other diverse sources.
- Fanny Crawford and Stas Zielkowski Storytelling Hour -- Noon Mondays
- Stewart Acuff's Resistance Radio: Thursdays, 10 AM
- Dr Zakee McGee's Health and Wellness Tuesdays -- the Are You Crazy? Show -- 10 AM
Live Music Genre Schedule:
Sunday: Bluegrass, Gospel
Monday: Blues at night after Old Time Radio Stories.
Tuesday: Country Music -- all trends
Thursday: Rock and Roll, soft, hard, up all the time, and can't get it up.
Friday: folk and more bluegrass